Our understanding of Digitalization to securely store, structure and analyse all kind of Files and Big Data, finding something not just searching for. We can help businesses to achieve a better handling of data, processes and documents of any kind.
To collaborate in a team, where various team members can access, change, update or even delete all kind of files, a comprehensive file storage solution is a must-have. Referring to Digitalization of Documents or Processes means, having a comprehensive file storage software that enables companies to secure and easily access all kind of files, mainly documents. Furthermore, Digitalization is an essential component of file storage and management, ensuring that any information in these files can be found and shared.
Our solutions are dynamic, flexible and gives users access to company files anytime, anywhere and from any device. Furthermore, it empowers organizations to accelerate content creation and forgo time-consuming hunts for pictures, videos, and other digital assets.
Range of industries using solutions for Digitalization
Tax & Legal Services
Digitalization - A secure Way to store Files and find Information
Digitalization is the process of transition of non-digitized information into a digital format, in which the information is organized in bits to achieve a digital representation (or digital image) for the information contained. To do so, we use a software application that is normally part of a database-management system (DBMS) that interacts with end-users, other applications, and the database itself to capture, analyze and find data. more efficiently. A general-purpose DBMS allows the definition, creation, querying, update, and administration of databases.
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design.
Relational Database Design Process
- Step 1: Define the Purpose of the Database (Requirement Analysis).
- Step 2: Gather Data, Organize in tables and Specify the Primary Keys.
- Step 3: Create Relationships among Tables.
- Step 4: Refine & Normalize Design.
Currently under review.
ISANDO (DAM) supports all popular file formats, such as documents, presentations but also videos, images, and automatically previews each in a Lightbox file as it is uploaded.
Strategic & tactical planning
Our renowned Digitalization & Database Developments will allow:
- Safe storage of Bulk Data (Big Data) including Documents and Media Files
- Data Warehousing Upgrades – Analyse, Structure and Re-use your Files
- Integration into Social Media & Marketing, CRM/CMS, E-Commerce
- Individual Solutions, highly scalable, Management & User Rights
- Mass Data Import – Drap & Drop Import
- Excellent Search Results
- Retain high Data quality, attracting paying customers
- Automate business processes, save time and expenses by re-using files and media files