ISANDO CAPITAL is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our websites”isando.capital” and others (the “Websites”) and fully introduced current guidelines of the EU and the new Swiss revDSG (nDSG).
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you unless you have asked us not to use your information in this way;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including order fulfillment and delivery;
• to notify you about changes or developments to our products or services;
• to administer, support, improve and develop our business; and
• to provide customer support.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you electronically only if you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box on our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets; and
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use our Terms and Conditions of Sale or any other agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, credit reference, credit card clearance, order fulfillment, delivery, and customer support.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Irish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to our Websites. These terms are governed by Irish Laws.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our website, please contact our data protection officer at +353 1 960 9595 or +41 41 511 1815 or via our contact form.
Thank you for visiting our Website.