ISANDO Technologies is constantly looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always good addition to our organization. So if you have outstanding skills in your scope of work and the passion to work with one of the smartest companies in the world, join in!
Brief Job Description
ISANDO Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Expert with experience in system engineering, application development and information security to include implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment Authorization (AA) of IT systems. The candidate will be directly involved in processing all customer efforts through the various facets of the RMF and AA process. The candidate will conduct comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by an information system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (i.e., the extent to which the controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired outcome with respect to meeting the security requirements for the system).
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Managing a small Team of Cyber Security Experts;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data;
- Analyzing Data and understanding results;
- Arranging client coordination;
- Providing research.
- Demonstrated experience recommending best practices in security architecture, when required, that promotes cost-effective and efficient systems solutions consistent with program objectives and measures of performance.
- Demonstrated experience developing risk assessment reports based on reviews of security plans and interviews with developer/customer, to include assessing systems against Information Assurance policies and regulations, analyzing risk, recommending mitigating countermeasures, and writing short, succinct risk assessment and certification reports for submissions.
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerabilities and assessments tools such as Webinspect, Appdetect, Red Seal, Splunk and Nessus.Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.