Through our database engineering, we can help businesses to structure and analyze Big Data, making the most out of it.
During any database engineering, our database developers ensure that a database management system (DBMS) can handle massive quantities of data. From designing to modifying and editing databases, we cover the whole development process in dedicated teams for each project, using a typical three-step approach for any new database to implement the conceptual, logical and physical design.
A vast range of great database engineering tools helps developers build and maintain proper and flawless database structures to support uncounted business applications. Once a database structure or data warehouse structure has been created, it is necessary to implement countless test series, using and editing test data.
User-Defined Functions (UDF) and the creation of data tracks (for stored data) are also integral parts of any solid database engineering.
Range of industries we have been working for
Tax & Legal Services
Database Strategy - A Path to Data Warehousing
A database management system (DBMS) is a computer software application that interacts with end-users, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data. A general-purpose DBMS allows the definition, creation, querying, update, and administration of databases.
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design.
- Step 1: Define the Purpose of the Database (Requirement Analysis).
- Step 2: Gather Data, Organize in tables and Specify the Primary Keys.
- Step 3: Create Relationships among Tables.
- Step 4: Refine & Normalize Design.
Strategic & tactical planning
Our renowned Database Developments will allow you to:
- Safe storage of Bulk Data (Big Data)
- Data Warehousing Upgrades – Analyse and Structure your Data
- Retain high Data quality, attracting paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate business processes, saving time and expenses