ISANDO Technologies is constantly looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have outstanding skills in your scope of work and the passion to work with one of the smartest companies in the world, join in!
Brief Job Description
ISANDO Technologies is a software development company that focuses on mobile and web-based enterprise software. We are currently recruiting for a Backend Developer PHP position due to growth. This is a full-time position with utmost flexibility.
- In this position you will have an opportunity to work with a collaborative team and have access to the best-in-class software and hardware tools.
- You will utilize your skills to provide object-oriented PHP development, develop multi-tenant web applications, write REST API’s and utilize security best practices as a primary contributor working on interesting application development projects.
- Digitelligence is a small development team located a beautiful premises at the lakeshores. We offer onsite parking, in-office amenities.
Candidates can look forward to work and manage small project teams, responsible for development and proposal writing and methodology creation. Client contact possible.
- Your work will involve the development of applications used by thousands of external customers, as well as internal operational teams.
- You will be a part of an agile development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and deployment.
- Write clean, well designed code (within the Budget)
- Develop and deploy new features
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain existing software applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Arranging client coordination
- Object Oriented PHP development.
- Experience interacting with MySQLi using DML and DDL.
- Experience developing and interacting with REST web services.
- Experience developing multi-tenant web applications.
- An understanding of XML and JSON.
- Internationalization (i18n) development experience.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Working knowledge of BASH and the Linux command line.
- Development experience with social media sites or experience with developing software as a service preferred.
- Experience working with issue tracking systems.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen eye for spotting data trends.
- Great analytical skills.
- A keen grasp of information technology.
- Professional demeanor.
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.